This lesson explains how to locate and manage Service Orders that are in Problem status including how to resolve issue (problem) using Issue Resolution tab. A Service Order is in Problem status when there is an issue or error submitted by either Buyer or Provider in regards to completion of Service Order.
Note: There are multiple ways to navigate to Problem tab information.
- Lifecycle/Status of a Service Order:
- Buyer Posts a Name Your Price Service Order, which they identify price. Provider can view/take action from Received tab.
- Buyer Posts a Bid Request Service Order, which they ask for bids. Provider can view/take action from Bid Requests
- Accepted – On Name Your Price, once Provider Accepts or Buyer Accepts Provider’s Counter Offer, Service Order will change to Accepted status and will be located on Accepted tab until Service Date/Time. On Bid Requests, once Buyer Accepts Bid, Service Order will change to Accepted status and will be located on Accepted tab until Service Date/Time.
- Active – Once the Service Date/Time occurs, Service Order will change to Active status and will be located on Today tab.
- Completed – Once Provider submits Service Order for payment, Service Order will change to Completed status and will be located on Today tab.
- Closed – Once Buyer Closes and Pays, Service Order will change to Closed status and will be located on Inactive tab.
- Service Orders can be in three other statuses: Pending Cancel status located on Today tab, Cancelled status located on Inactive tab and Problem status located on Problem tab.
- When you login to ServiceLive, Dashboard tab will display.
- Navigate to Problem tab:
Note: Dashboard will show number of orders currently on Problem tab.
- Click on Problem link on dashboard.
- OR click on tab.
- Click on Problem tab.
- Click on Problem link on dashboard.
- Search Filters available on Problem tab:
Note: This section explains how you can search and locate information on Problem tab. You may select any one filter or multiple filters to narrow your search even more.
- Status Filter = Defaults to display all Problem Service Orders.
- Sub-status Filter = Click on drop down arrow and list of Reason Codes will display. Click on appropriate choice and Service Orders you selected will display.
- Service Pro Name Filter = Click on drop down arrow to display Service Pro Click on appropriate choice and Service Orders you selected will display.
- Market Filter = Click on drop down arrow and list of Markets will display. Click on appropriate choice and Service Orders you selected will display.
- Information that displays on Problem tab is the same as information that displays on Today tab and sub-status will display reason for problem.
Note: Service Orders display most current to oldest. When you see in front of text (Service Date) in Title Bar, you can click on text to change Service Orders to display oldest to most current and click again and display will return to original order.
- View Detail, click on button in this column to display Service Order details and click on button to collapse to original view. You can also click on text in columns to expand/collapse Service Order details.
- Status = Status of Service Order (i.e. Problem).
- Service Order # = Number associated with specific Service Order (Service Order defines scope of work as requested by Buyer).
- Title = Name entered for Service Order, click on title link to display Service Order details.
- Service Date = Date and Time Service is scheduled.
- Click on text (Service Date) with in front to change sort order.
- Location = City, State, and Zip Code for Service visit.
- Sub-status = Reason for problem that was entered by either Buyer or Provider.
- View Service Order Details:
- Click on button in View Detail column to display Service Order details.
- OR click on Title link to display Service Order details.
- Click on button to open Service Order.
- This will open Summary tab, which includes the tabs and sections displayed below. Details about Summary tab are available in Summary Tab lesson in Completing and Closing a Service Order course.
Note: Click on or buttons to expand or collapse sections.
- Resolving an issue:
- Click on Issue Resolution tab.
- Read and follow instructions under ServiceLive Service Order Problem Management.
- Type in Resolution Comments, click on button.
- Additional Issue Resolution information.
- Report a Problem:
- Steps to Report a Problem are available in Report a Problem Tab lesson in Complete and Close a Service Order course.